The Video Conferencing & Collaboration market has seen distinct change in recent years and moving towards 2020 it’s going to experience much more.
In this series, we will give you a deeper understanding of the range of modern video conferencing and collaboration platforms. We will also help to inform you on the choice of vendors and the challenges organisations face when deploying and migrating to new systems; not to forget the potential benefits of new ways that your teams can collaborate, particularly those that aren’t in the same location.
We have a range of articles planned all designed to guide and hopefully further educate you on how to implement secure video communications solutions while protecting your existing investments.
Some of the in-depth articles you can look forward to throughout November include:
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration Market Update
- Huddle Rooms – the new meeting room experience
- Choosing the right Video Endpoints
- Video Conferencing Security: Four Key Considerations
- Video Conferencing 101: Buyer’s Guide 2017
- An IT Pro’s Guide to Video Conferencing
- Podcast: Wherever You Lay Your Hat Can Be Your Meeting Room
- Video Conferencing 2020 – What will the future look like for video?
- Product Reviews – Features and functionality explored:
- Crestron Mercury Review: Tabletop Video Conferencing for Agile Collaboration
- Eyeson Review: Plug-in Video Conferencing for Every Occasion
- BlueJeans Review: Placing HD Audio Front & Centre of Conferencing Technology
- Lifesize Review: Plug-and-Play Video Collaboration for Huddle Rooms
- Lifesize App Review: The Complete Cloud Solution for All Your Conferencing Needs
- Polycom Review: Connecting Everyone in the Meeting Space
- UCi2i VaaS Review – Cloud Video Conferencing Made Simple
Our Video Conferencing & Collaboration series will focus on the UK’s leading video conferencing hardware and software vendors and how their platforms and equipment can help businesses maximise ROI when investing in modern meeting room solutions.
We’ll be reviewing in detail each vendor’s solution and promoting how each platform assists organisations in surmounting some of the above business challenges. We hope you will come away with a greater understanding of the benefits of video collaboration solutions and which vendors are able to provide these services in the marketplace.
So, don’t miss our November Series on Video Conferencing & Collaboration, watch out for our articles on our social media channels.
Thank you to our series sponsors; BlueJeans, Cisco, Crestron, VisoCon, Lifesize, Polycom, UCi2i and Unify.