It’s more complicated than ever to decide which communications devices and software applications to deploy in the workplace, which also includes remote and mobile working practices. Physical phones continue to be the preferred choice for most environments; however Unified Communications vendors are continuing to offer soft mobile clients and softphones which means they will likely still need to be paired with headsets.
In this series you will gain valuable insights on the range of endpoints and accessories available in the UC market today. We’ll be exploring open SIP endpoints, proprietary IP phones, wireless phones, conference phones and headsets for VoIP softphones.
We’ll be reviewing today’s marketplace trends, the leading vendors and their products and advising how small to large businesses need to evaluate their options before making a purchase decision.
Choice, mobility, features and compatibility are the theme for this series.
Here is the planned list of topics – there will be many articles based on the following list:
- Communications Endpoints review
- Matching the right endpoint with the right user
- Open SIP versus proprietary SIP Phones
- Softphones versus hard phones
- Conference phone review – Buyer’s Guide
- Wireless Phone Endpoints Review – Buyer’s Guide
- Going Mobile: DECT vs WiFi/App
- BYOD – is it a reality?
- Business Phone Buyer’s Guide
- Business Phones 2020 – the future of voice communications
- Snom A100M Headset Review
- Cisco ATA190 Analogue Telephone Adapter Review
- Sennheiser D10 DECT Headset Review
- Snom C520 WiMi Conference Phone Review
- Cisco 8865 IP Phone Review
- Sennheiser SC 45 USB MS Headset Review
- Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone Review
- Sennheiser MB 660 UC MS Headset Review
- Snom D745 Desk Telephone Review
- Sennheiser Presence UC/UC ML Review
- Cisco 7861 IP Phone Review
- Snom D345 Desk Telephone Review
- Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone Review
- Snom M85 Industrial Handset Telephone Review
- Sennheiser SP 20 ML Speakerphone Review
- Cisco IP Endpoint Reviews 2017
- Snom IP Endpoints Review 2017
- Sennheiser Headset & Speakerphone Reviews 2017
- Plantronics Voyager 8200 Headset Review
- Yealink CP960 Conference Phone Review
- Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Review
- Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Headset Review
- Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone Review
- Yealink SIP-T58V IP Phone Review
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Headset Review
- Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Review
- Yealink T48S SIP Phone Review
- Plantronics Blackwire 500 Series Headset Review
- Grandstream GXV3275 IP Phone Review
- Yealink W60 DECT Phone Package Review
- Plantronics Headsets Review 2017
- Grandstream IP Phones Review 2017
- Yealink IP Endpoints Review 2017
- Plantronics SAVI 740 Headset Review
- Grandstream GDS3710 IP Video Intercom Review
- Yealink SIP-T54S IP Phone Review
So, whatever you do, don’t miss our October Series on IP Endpoints & Accessories – it will be a good one!
The first article will go live on Monday 2nd October, watch out for the announcement on our social media accounts. Follow us to be advised of BRAND NEW articles as they come online; it could be time well spent if you are looking to purchase SIP Phones, DECT, WiFi, Conference Phones, Headsets or other Endpoints & Accessories for your business.
IP Endpoint & Accessories Series Sponsors
Yealink is a Chinese company which manufactures VoIP / SIP telephones and accessories.