After the success of our previous Technology Track Series, in July comes the biggest and most ambitious we have so far delivered – Cloud Communications.
Also known as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Cloud Comms is our biggest series yet with more articles than ever before – around 30 throughout the month – that’s 50% more than any other series so far!
Throughout the series, we will be publishing opinion pieces, buyer’s guides and reviews on lots of different vendor platforms. We’ll be answering some common questions for you:
- Will a cloud-based telephony service save my business money?
- How much control will I have?
- Is there a security risk?
- Will it make my business more agile?
- How does cloud comms fit into my digital transformation strategy?
The Cloud Communications / UCaaS Series will focus on the leading UK vendors and how their platforms can help your business to take advantage of moving to a cloud-based communications platform.
Our intention is that you will come away with a greater understanding of the benefits of UCaaS and which vendors are able to provide these services in the marketplace.
The articles planned so far are:
- Cisco Spark Product Review
- Fuze Product Review
- 10 Good Reasons to Invest in Cloud Communications
- Bringing it all Together: Why Fuze Believes the Industry needs UCaaS
- A Spark in the Cloud: Why Cisco is Putting Its Money on Service Agility
- IP Cortex Product Review
- Who’s Who in UK Cloud Communications: The CommsTrader Vendor Guide
- Is Contextual Communications the Promised Land for UC?
- Natterbox Product Review
- Cloud Communications 101: Buyers Guide 2017
- RingCentral Product Review
- Why UCaaS fits with Digital Transformation
- TelcoSwitch Product Review
- A Natter on the Phone: One Company’s Quest to Improve Business Telephony
- UCaaS versus PBX
- Users Driving Demand: Why TelcoSwitch Believes the Cloud is a Victory for Customer Power
- Unify Circuit Product Review
- The Consolidation Paradox: Why Comms has to Advance to Simplify
- Understanding Cloud Communications Security
- Changing Patterns: How Unify Sees New Work Models Driving Cloud Adoption
- Vonage Product Review
- Cloud Communications 2020 – The Future of UCaaS
- GDPR & Cloud Communications explored
So, join us from Monday 3rd July for our biggest, most informative series yet – if you’re looking to introduce Cloud Communications / UCaaS to YOUR business you shouldn’t miss it!
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media accounts to be advised of BRAND NEW articles as they come online; it could be time well spent if you are looking to add Cloud Communications to your business or upgrade your existing solution.
Cloud Communications Series Sponsors
Natterbox is a UK based provider of Global Cloud Telephony service for businesses. The company provides a cloud communications platform, mobile call recording and 100% integration with Salesforce CRM.