Contact Centre Solutions, Call Centre Solutions – from small, informal, internal-only operations to large, blended call centres working globally, most companies need some form of contact centre. It might just be for an internal IT helpdesk, it might be to take large volumes of incoming orders from a recent television advertising campaign, it might be to make outbound calls to existing clients – in all cases, it’s a contact centre.
Most telephone systems have some form of call centre capability, either built-in or available to be switched on or licenced; some vendors are known for their impressive CC capabilities – we’ll cover a range of the best Contact Centre Solutions throughout the month of September.
We’ll discuss what they are, what they do, the features available and cover some of the terminology used. If you’re in the market for a new contact centre, or need to upgrade what you already have, this is the series you’ll want to read.
You can expect to see Contact Centre reviews, Buyer’s Guides, Information and Blog Pieces as part of the series.
Also, in a first for CommsTrader – we will present a Panel Session Webinar with some of the top people in the industry; the first of our ‘CommsTrader Insights‘ videos/webinars – you can watch this at your leisure and take information from the guests answers and the slide deck which will be specially prepared for the event.
Just some of the articles we are planning to publish include:
- Contact Centre Market Report – the impact of cloud on the contact centre market
- Choosing between a Cloud Versus On-Premises Contact Centre
- Deploying a Skype for Business contact centre
- GDPR in the Contact Centre – User’s Guide
- Contact Centre Solutions 101: Buyer’s Guide 2017
- BroadSoft CC-One Review
- Enghouse Interactive Review
- Sennheiser Circle SC230 Headset Review
- 8×8 Contact Centre Review
- PANEL SESSION WEBINAR: Cloud versus On-Premises – Is cloud the new norm?
- Avaya Oceana Contact Centre Review
- Sennheiser SC660 Headset Review
- Are Machines Taking Over the Contact Centre? – with AI, Bots and the Internet of Things
- Tollring iCS Online Review
- Sennheiser DW Pro 2 Headset Review
- Cisco Contact Centre Solutions Review
- Contact Centres 2020 – the Agent of the future
So, join us for our most ground breaking series yet – if you’re looking to introduce a Contact Centre solution to your business, it’s a must-read.
Our first Panel Session Webinar, part of CommsTrader Insights, and hosted by our own Rob Scott, is expected to be a highlight of the Series, don’t miss it.
The first article will go live on Monday 4th September, watch out for the announcement on our social media accounts. Follow us to be advised of BRAND NEW articles as they come online; it could be time well spent if you are looking to implement a call centre in your organisation.
Contact Centre Series Sponsors
8×8 is the provider of the world’s first Communications Cloud that combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact centre and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform.